A Little Bit About Me...

My photo
I have many hats that I wear. I am a husband and father. I am pastor/teacher at my church. I am part of a team working on a large project at work. I am a friend. I am a budding visionary. I am a writer, an actor, and a director. I am an artist. I am a student of the Bible. I have a brain that comes up with some pretty crazy and interesting ideas, and I have a personality to match. I try to treat all people how I would like to be treated. I strive to be steadfast, immovable in my faith. I seek after the TRUTH, and I believe that it can be found, not just 'from my perspective', but for all people.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Great to watch young people...

Leigh-Anne and I have been working with the 9 to 12 year olds in Infuzion for a few years now, and it has been so good.  Helping them get into a regular time with God is one thing, but when you help them try something new and you see the look of delight on their face when they find something new that they like doing or that they are good at from the start.  I love seeing them do something creative.  Sometimes you just have to refocus them a bit and keep them positive while they try something where they may be a little insecure... That's part of it... We have to help them try new things, and have to help them work through the insecurity while they learn and develop.

No comments: