A Little Bit About Me...

My photo
I have many hats that I wear. I am a husband and father. I am pastor/teacher at my church. I am part of a team working on a large project at work. I am a friend. I am a budding visionary. I am a writer, an actor, and a director. I am an artist. I am a student of the Bible. I have a brain that comes up with some pretty crazy and interesting ideas, and I have a personality to match. I try to treat all people how I would like to be treated. I strive to be steadfast, immovable in my faith. I seek after the TRUTH, and I believe that it can be found, not just 'from my perspective', but for all people.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Question....

When it comes to raising kids, I think there is always this fear in the back of our heads as parents that maybe we will do the wrong things. I ran across a quotation that Josh McDowell is famous for:

"Rules without relationship equals rebellion."

In light of the way you observe kids relationship with their parents and in light of what things you observe in your own kids' lives, do you think this quoatation applies? Why or why not? (Sorry to get all English class on you all)

No comments: