A Little Bit About Me...

My photo
I have many hats that I wear. I am a husband and father. I am pastor/teacher at my church. I am part of a team working on a large project at work. I am a friend. I am a budding visionary. I am a writer, an actor, and a director. I am an artist. I am a student of the Bible. I have a brain that comes up with some pretty crazy and interesting ideas, and I have a personality to match. I try to treat all people how I would like to be treated. I strive to be steadfast, immovable in my faith. I seek after the TRUTH, and I believe that it can be found, not just 'from my perspective', but for all people.

Monday, March 21, 2011

New "What's In the Bible?" button on the blog.

They sent me a new banner to promote the new DVD that is coming out.  It will now take you to the What's in the Bible website.

For those of you reading by email, my blog is at: http://livinginfuzion.blogspot.com/

Follow the link to the website that is on the right side of my page it you don't know what What's in the Bible? is.

No comments: